For participation in the competition, you need to provide to the Organizing committee the following documents:
- application for participation (located in www.drumsfest2019);
- birth certificate or the passport (during registration).
A participants of the competition can be
- – pupils of Musical schools, Art schools, Musical studios, orchestras;
- – pupils of secondary musical educational institutions (school, colleges);
- – students of high musical institutions;
- – students of variety, jazz studios and rock-clubs;
- – in the nomination “Solo on a drum kit” a pupils of universities and institutions.
- – members of amateur groups in the nomination «Marching Percussion Ensemble with Elements of Fashion Show» and «Brass Bands with Elements of Fashion Show»
- – participants, who don’t have teachers
Financial conditions of participation at competition
1. Financing of the competition is carried out due to admission fees: For foreign competitors: payments should be made on currency account.
2. A participant must pay the full amount of money for one nomination.
3. In case of refusing to participate in the competition the admission fee is not returned.
4. The travel expense, meals expense of a participant and attendants are paid at the expense of the financing organization or a participant.
The admission fee includes:
- – participation in the competitive program of one age category of one nomination.
- – participation in two or three nominations at the same time considers payment for each nomination;
- – participation in the master-classes, seminars and conferences and other actions of competition (according to the plan of competition arrangements);
- – transportation and amortization of the instruments provided by the organizing committee.
- – all participants coming from other cities and countries meet the special guides.
ATTENTION! There are possibilities of some additional changes in the Regulation of Competition. Follow the news on our web site!